Monday, July 9, 2012

Miss Harpers room!

Seriously everything has been so busy, specially after having Harper I don't really have time for myself or to post much of anything! So after along time and still not done with the room I decided to post it before it was too late. There are still pictures that need to be put into frames and letters that need to be hung. Other than that we have pretty much finished the whole thing! Its such an amazing accomplishment to actually have it done, I can't wait for Harper to be able to sleep in there. Ignore the lines in the photos its from the edit I used.

All the things in her room including the bed skirt, curtains, sheets, & changing pad cover were made by mom! A special thanks to all the things she did for us and Harper! Everything was picked out by my husband and I, we wanted it to be "different" from most.

1. We made her crib & the pom pom balls the main focus of the room.
2. The closet was hard at first to organize but after trying a lot of different things we figured it out.
3. we added shadow boxes to put little things in to spice in the room.
4. Her dresser is another focal point, being a huge piece of furniture it really does stand out and make the room more "unique."
5. This is a look into her room standing at the door.
6.  Another view of her closet.
7. Her diaper pale that sits in-between the crib & dresser.
8. A look up at her pictures that are above her dresser, we still need to put pictures in most of them.
9. Another view of her crib.










I hope everyone enjoys her nursery! 


1 comment: