Thursday, April 5, 2012

Makeup Products I use daily!


When it comes to makeup I am a freak, I’m always trying to find the best products that work for my skin. I am definitely not a Walmart shopper when it comes to it either, I splurge majorly! I also love to watch tutorials and reviews on makeup before I go purchase it unless someone recommends it when I ask at Sephora. It seems like everyone asks what products I use or where I get this or that so here are the products I use on a regular basis. 

I put them in order from what i use first to last. 

Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer: I have been using this products for awhile now and absolutely love it! I had never really used a primer for my face before just because I didn't think it had a purpose but it does. I apply it to my face before I add any makeup to make sure my makeup stays longer, I also have to have oil free since my skin it so oily around my nose and lips. I purchase this at Sephora for $42 and it lasts me a good four months or more. 
Sephora Eye Concealer:  I have recently tried this new concealer and it seems to work great so far. I have really dark circled under my eyes, mainly from genetics. It helps with it but I feel like it could cover a little more, it only takes a little bit to cover so this tube will last a really long time! The color that I use is 10 Ivory and its $16 at Sephora. 
Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation: If you suffer from oily skin like me you basically buy everything oil free just in case! This stuff is wonderful, I love all of her products and don't plan on switching. You hardly have to use any to really get full coverage, its silky, smooth, and really light weight. I also purchase this at Sephora for $42 and I am the color Warm Ivory. 
Elf Studio High Definition Power: If you have ever doubted Elf products please don't they are wonderful! When I first purchased from them I was a little thrown back from there amazing prices! I could't imagine a product so cheap actually worked the way it does! I have truly loved every product I have purchased from them, this power seals my foundation and makes my skin super soft. I will have to admin that it makes me look super white but I just add a powder over it and it works amazing! I believe you can purchase there products in stores like Target but I haven't been able to find any in my area. I purchase it from the Elf website for $6. 
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder: I hate just applying power to my face without foundation, I feel that it doesn't cove the way I want it too. I add this after my HD Powder and it turns my skin back to the color it needs to be. Like I said before I love her products and have really enjoyed using them. I use the Natural beige  and also purchase this at Sephora for $35. 
Elf Studio Bronzer: I LOVE bronzer, this stuff is really shimmery and gorgeous. I use it around my cheeks and on my face to really highlight the areas that need to be. I bought this from the amazing reviews and awesome price of $3! I know its amazing that something so good can be that cheap, I purchased this on the Elf website and got the Warm Bronzer. 
Elf Fuchsia Fusion Blush: I have recently really started using blush and really like how it makes my face look. This color has  a shimmer to it but nothing thats over powering. I thought it was going to be really pink and make me look like a clown be it's actually really pretty. I purchased it on the Elf website for $3. 
DiorShow Iconic Mascara: Mascara is the only thing I use to buy from Walmart and I thought I would never switch, well I was wrong! When my Sister-in-law recommended this to me I knew I needed to at lead try it. It's kind of on the expensive side but It really does make my eyelashes look amazing. I absolutely hate waterproof mascara just because it never comes off and I seem to rip my lashed out (OUCH!) I purchased the Rich Black at Sephora for $28.50. 
Victorias Secret Brilliant Shimmer Powder: Last but not least is the product I have been using for a good two years, and still have a lot left. I really hate being white so I add this to my chest and neck to blend in with my face. It has a shimmer to it and is a great color for all skin types. Unfortunately I tried to look for it at VS but they no longer sale it since i purchased it so long ago. I'm sure you can find it on eBay and other sites if you were interested. I believe I bought it for $15 at the time, it has really been worth the money! 






No comments:

Post a Comment