Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pregnancy Must Haves


Even though I still have nine weeks left I thought I would share my favorite things so far with you. I have more but these are the main ones. You would think I'm crazy for how much I needed this stuff, it wouldn't be easy without out!  


Mama mío Goodbye Stretch Marks: Now I know as well as everyone that you have to be pretty gifted to not get stretch marks through pregnancy. They run in my family and I have had them before pregnancy because of gaining weight when I got married. This is stuff is truly amazing, it's so soft, creamy, & smells good even though I had to ignore the big price tag at seventy dollars a bottle! After reading all the reviews I knew I had to at least try it, the sad part is i'v only been using it for a week or so. So far I love it and hopefully it will make all these little love marks go away! 
Shea Sugar Body Scrub: I absolutely hate dry patchy skin, this stuff is awesome! I always use it in the shower and I cover my whole body with it. I have tried a couple different kinds but my favorite is the Coconut Lime (so yummy!) I have also always had dry elbows, I use it to scrub them and they are super soft now. I believe that its ten dollars at Fred Meyers but it will last you six months or more depending on how much you use it! 
Rosebud strawberry lip balm: This stuff smells so delicious! Every time I get it out my dog thinks that she can eat it. I am usually stuck on my carmex since its the only thing that works for me but this stuff seems better. I have it sitting in my night stand right next to my bed, every time I feel that my lips are dry I put it on and it last forever. I feel throughout my pregnancy my lips have been more dry, it really has helped. You can purchase this at Anthropologie. 
Mountain Dew: Of course everyone knows what this is, only the best drink through my pregnancy next to ice tea! At the beginning of my pregnancy I would drink this all day but I have really cut back and try not to drink it more than once a day. It has really saved me on my caffein cravings, luckily its the only soda I crave. 
Whole Fruit fruit bars: amazing to say the least, they satisfy those late night sweets craving! Thankfully they are only 70 calories and taste so delicious! Great alternative to ice cream and made with real fruit, love them! 

















2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! haha. I need to invest in that stretch mark stuff... I'm not pregnant, but my legs are so annoying! haha. So maybe this will help those dang stretch marks on my legs go away!! :D And You and Austin would get along. hahhaha. He seriously LOVES mountain dew! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! I will for sure let you know if it works, it sucks getting them while your pregnant but I am a believer in this cream so hopefully it works!! You should check out the Mama Mio website they have so many things I want to try! Haha I have only wanted Mountain Dew through pregnancy, so weird!

    ReplyDelete